Looking for a new opportunity as a Night Chef? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Night Chef to assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of food to the highest standards.
- £13 per hour. 25 hours per week: Nights- 11.30pm - 04.30am Sunday - Thursday.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Night Chef will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene
- Preparing the ingredients for a more senior chef
- Measuring dish ingredients and portion sizes accurately
- Dealing with deliveries and stock rotation
If our Night Chef position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary food service solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.