Looking for a new opportunity as a Team Leader? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Team Leader to supervise our team members at Royal Surrey County Hospital. Ensuring all general duties are completed to appropriate standards.
- £10.62 per hour. 37.5 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Team Leader will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare rotas and ensure that there is adequate staff on duty to cover all department areas for the day, evening and night shift working patterns.
- Carry out required inspections including and not limited to quality control, catering audits and porter audits.
- Liaise with Heads of Departments, Ward Sisters and Housekeeping Coordinators (where required), to discuss any service issues, dealing with them accordingly and reporting back to the Duty Manager.
- Order stock, using the required system, and ensure items are received and counted in.
Ensure supervision of all team members is carried out at both work and rest break times.
Authorise all staff annual leave requests and maintain annual leave records. Arrange appropriate cover as and where necessary.
Ensure that all vacancies are recruited to for all staff. Assess and shortlist application forms, interview and recruit staff. Ensure that all documentation is correct and valid, e.g. all visa documentation.
To ensure process and procedure is followed and to monitor and act on variances via training and development.
If our Team Leader position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate about delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises many high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in-house brands.