Chef Manager - term time only!
Tired of working weekends, late nights and want more holidays to enjoy a family life? Then this could be for you. We have great opportunity for a Chef Manager at one of our prestigious Independent contracts in Chobham.
We are seeking a Catering Manager who has a passion for food and has excellent culinary skills, who has experience working in a busy environment. The Chef Manager will be managing a small team catering for c 150 students and teachers, cooking food all from fresh produce. .
All applicants will need to undergo DBS checks.
- Catering for the students and teachers
- All food is cooked from fresh
- Overseeing the restaurant and retail shop with a motivated team
- Responsible for the P&L accounts
- Fully responsible for the front and back of house
- Training and motivating staff
- Build an excellent relationship with the client
- Ensure all customer requirements are delivered in line with the expectation
- Have a can do attitude
- Good team player
- Able to motivate staff and be a strong leader
- Be passionate about food
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Love to work with students
- Strong financial awareness of the business
- Be passionate about food and always working to very high standards
About the company
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world