I am looking to recruit an experienced Hospitality Manager to join one of our busy high-profile contracts in the heart of London, near Liverpool Street.
- Up to £46000 depending on experience
- Working Monday to Friday only!
- Working onsite at one of our prestigious accounts in London.
We are looking for a passionate, professional and confident Hospitality Manager to lead and develop the current events and corporate hospitality offer, whilst training and developing the large team and ensuring an exceptional high-end service at all times.
- Ensure that hospitality services are delivered to the highest standards
- Confident in managing a large FOH & BOH team and a fluctuating team size of casual staff
- Overseeing hospitality budget & P&L
- Must enjoy being hand on and customer facing - visibility and control is essential
- Organising and coordinating a high volume and a wide variety of hospitality requirements and events - from informal and innovative to formal fine dining
- Ensure that all customer requirements are delivered in line with the client and Compass expectation
- Staff development, including training and motivating staff
- Leading innovation and developing creative ideas.
- Managing the labour budget & increasing sales
- Experience in managing corporate hospitality and fine dining - either in contract catering OR 5 star/luxury environments
- Exceptional attention to detail, ensuring standards and expectations are met and exceeded
- Experience in managing large teams
- Passion for food and innovation
- Outgoing charismatic personality that will engage team and clients
- Strong and dynamic management style
- Prepared to constantly challenge and improve our current standards and offer
About the company
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to
the success of the business. To achieve our vision, we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can- Do and Responsibility
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - 'Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates
Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.