Customer Services Representative
Do you have experience in Customer Services? Are you energetic, do you work hard, learn fast, and do whatever it takes to get the job done? If so, we would like to hear more from you.
We have two new positions, roles are similar and within the same department just tasked diffidently.
- Ideally you will have 2+ years’ experience in a customer services environment
- It would be an advantage if you have some laundry experience
- Must be enthusiastic and proactive at delivering customer service excellence
- Excellent communication skills, both on the telephone and in writing
- Have some experience working with Excel
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Adept at dealing with and resolving complex queries
- Must be IT liberate
- Good admin skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate with a “can do” attitude
- First point of contact for customer queries via phone and email
- Responsible for delivering excellence service to our commercial Hotelier customers
- Working with other members of the team to improve processes and control procedures
- Following up and improving procedures e.g. complaints handling, escalations
- General admin tasks
- 5 days - Monday - Friday and Sunday – Thursday (bi-weekly change)
- Start 8am – 5pm – 40hr week
- Full Time, permeant position.
- Full training provided
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays
- Company Pension
- £25,000 per annum
To be eligible for this vacancy you must:
- Live with 10 miles of N17 0UL
- Be eligible to Work and live in the UK and provide documents
- Be able to Start Immediately
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply"