Business Support Manager
Tired of working weekends, late nights and want more holidays to enjoy a family life? Then this could be for you. We have great opportunity for a Business Support Manager for the Catering department at a prestigious Independent School in Reigate
We are seeking a Business Support Manager who has a passion for food, experience in developing strategy, and who has experience working in a busy environment.
All applicants will need to undergo DBS checks.
To organise and support the Group Head Chef to deliver a quality, innovative and progressive catering operation in accordance with and to the standards required by Compass Group UK & Ireland, Reigate School and statutory regulations. To be responsible for the overall efficient and effective administration and service of the catering operations across the 3 schools.
- Passionate about catering and service delivery
- Proven experience of developing strategy in previous roles.
- Have an outgoing personality and be a strong team leader with bags of enthusiasm. Can do attitude to work
- Experience in HR administration
- Proven experience in managing successful teams in a large catering environment ideally with proven General Manager experience. Proven experience of managing change and developing teams.
- NVQ Level 1 & 2 or City & Guilds 706/1 and 2/ or other suitable management experience
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate
- I.T literate- be able to demonstrate full competence with Excel/PowerPoint etc needed for data collation and monthly reporting
About the company
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world