Looking for a new opportunity as an Administrator? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for a experienced and highly talented Administrator to join our team to provide an efficient and effective support service, in respect of all administration duties. To provide excellent service at all times to the relevant internal and external stakeholders and to ensure the efficient and effective running of the office.
- £9.50 per hour. 15 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Administrator will undertake the following duties:
- General filing and maintain a comprehensive filing system
- Answering the telephone and deal with queries in polite and professional manner
- Produce reports and presentations on request
- Attend meetings and be a note taker
- Order stationery
- Undertake ad-hoc projects or work in other areas as required
If our Administrator position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
Chartwells Independents, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high-quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and school staff.
Whether it be producing great food for pupils and staff or being involved in creating great hospitality events our teams have a passion for preparing food using fresh quality ingredients. Our belief is that it all starts with great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.