Catering Operations Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to come and join our team based in West London.
We are looking for a passionate and results orientated Operations Manager to manage several clients providing catering services. The successful candidate will provide exceptional service to our clients, along with developing and leading a team of managers across the catering units.
- Up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience
- Bonus opportunities
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing client and contractual relationships in a commercial manner ensuring compliance and company policies are adhered to along with driving foodservice solutions that exceed new and existing customer requirements.
You will review business performance and ensure delivery of key financial targets in line with management and performance reporting, as well as demonstrating commercial value to your direct reports, line manager and Leadership teams.
- Experience of working within a contract catering environment
- Management experience leading and inspiring operational teams to deliver results
- Lead the implementation of change programmes to deliver operational benefits
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in multi-site management
- Track record of delivering great results through remote teams
About the company
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.