- Up to £25,000 depending on experience
- Working 5 out of 7 days
- Working onsite at one of our prestigious accounts in Sheffield
We are looking for a passionate, professional and confident Hospitality Manager to lead and develop the current events and corporate hospitality offer, whilst training and developing the large team and ensuring an exceptional high-end service at all times.
- Ensure that hospitality services are delivered to the highest standards
- Confident in managing a large FOH & BOH team and a fluctuating team size of casual staff
- Overseeing hospitality budget & P&L
- Must enjoy being hand on and customer facing - visibility and control is essential
- Organising and coordinating a high volume and a wide variety of hospitality requirements and events - from informal and innovative to formal fine dining
- Ensure that all customer requirements are delivered in line with the client and Compass expectation
- Staff development, including training and motivating staff
- Leading innovation and developing creative ideas.
- Managing the labour budget & increasing sales
- Experience in managing corporate hospitality and fine dining - either in a stadium or a Leisure complex
- Exceptional attention to detail, ensuring standards and expectations are met and exceeded
- Experience in managing large teams
- Passion for food and innovation
- Outgoing charismatic personality that will engage team and clients
- Strong and dynamic management style
- Prepared to constantly challenge and improve our current standards and offer
About the company
Levy UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Wimbledon and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.