Ward Host - Ealing Hospital
Looking for a new opportunity as a Ward Host/Hostess? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled ward Host/Hostess to join our inspirational team.
The successful Ward Host/Hostess will indulge in the following duties:
- To acknowledge all Patients in a polite and friendly manner as per the company standards.
- To acknowledge and act upon individual patient needs whilst observing cooking standards
- To deal with all Patients comments in a positive manner and take appropriate follow up action.
- To be knowledgeable of all our products, and to advise the Patient in a professional, helpful manner.
The successful Ward Host will be able to demonstrate the following:-
- Good command of the English language with a passion for patient care and be able to liaise closely with ward staff
- Awareness of food & hygiene standards
- Must have a 'Can do' attitude
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced healthcare environment and has a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Previous Catering experience and knowledge is desirable but not essential as full training will be given
- Be aware that this is a hospital environment and at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
If our Ward Host/Hostess position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.