Head of Commercial & Operations
All members of The Rudd Group are expected to demonstrate respect & dignity to one another always and present a confident professional image of the company.
We require a highly organised professional with good commercial acumen. Must be an excellent communicator who is self-motivated.
About The Rudd Group
The Rudd Group comprises of Bob Rudd gaming & amusement machines, Innstay suppliers of EPoS, music & security systems and Clear Cool our warewashing and ice maker division. Bob Rudd founded the company in 1989 and we have been expanding continuously ever since, our depots are based in Newcastle, Leeds, Keswick, Wigan, Nottingham & Birmingham. Due to our success we are nominated for the majority of all major breweries and pub companies.
Our Clear Cool range provides a 'back of bar' service including but not restricted to glass washers, dish washers, ice makers and bottle coolers, it is a fully functional and sustainable division of The Rudd Group, and we are looking for an experienced Head of Commercial & Operations Lead to grow this element of the business.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To actively promote new business opportunities in 3 main focus areas, which are sales, rentals and detergent sales.
- Be accountable for all Clear Cool expenditure, working in conjunction with the Technical Director and Operations Managers for each depot.
- To promote the Clear Cool brand amongst divisional directors and area managers.
- To work with the Marketing Manager to devise an online strategy for all 3 revenue lines.
- To work with all BDM’s and the National Sales Manager to develop and monitor an integrated sales strategy.
- To review debt on a weekly basis and ensure statements are sent promptly and concise action is taken where necessary.
- Create and maintain a database of potential customers.
- Set up financial reporting with the Financial Controller so we can monitor costs and revenue.
- To work out margins on all 3 revenue streams and promote and sell the most lucrative.
- To ensure we have developed an after-sales customer care plan
- To continuously evaluate our product line and suppliers throughout the year in conjunction with the Technical Director.
- Evaluate service calls on a monthly basis and identify where problems exist and work with the technical director to rectify these issues.
- To facilitate training with Sales Managers and Engineers with regards products, sales information and manufacturers.
- To promote a Health & Safety culture, ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to.
The successful candidate should be an all-round Operations Manager with a strong technical background in a similar field. Excellent commercial acumen is essential in order to support the demands of the business and identify opportunities to drive it forward.
To apply for this role, please click on "Apply"