Food Service Assistant Part Time
Food Service Assistant
Looking for a new opportunity as a Food Service Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Food Service Assistant to perform a variety of tasks associated with food production, front of house services and any general support within our facility
To make sure our customers are able to buy and enjoy food prepared to the highest standards in a pleasant, clean and safe environment
The successful Food Service Assistant will indulge in the following duties:
- Serve customers with hot and cold food
- Serve beverages on a counter during service times
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to our highest standards
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality as required
- To say hello to all customers and be polite and friendly at all times
- Deal with individual customer requests
- Listen to customer remarks politely and make sure follow up action is taken
- To be prepared to help in the unit when necessary
- To see where you need to change your own activities to meet different circumstances.
- To look out for and tell the Manager when you see ways to improve work activities or reduce costs
- To be friendly, pleasant and polite to your work colleagues
- Be prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner
- To inform your colleagues what is going on in the unit and be prepared to go to Company briefing and training sessions.
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
Quadrant, a joint venture company between Compass Group UK &; Ireland and Royal Mail, is the specialist provider of catering and vending services to the Royal Mail.