Food production operative
The Cuisine centre in St Helens has some fantastic opportunities for food production operatives on a temp to perm basis starting with immediate effect. The cuisine centre in St Helens is an integral cog in supplying fresh packaged food to our high priority clients across the UK including Hospitals and Schools, as a food production operative you would be rewarded with over time, additional pay for bank holidays and a chance progress your career with one of the largest catering company’s.
Full training will be given including health and safety which you shall receive food hygiene certificates on completion.
The cuisine centre is looking at training and growing individuals with a genuine willingness to work, whom can be flexible with working hours.
As a food production operative, you will get, free onsite parking, free tea and coffee facilities and canteen are available for the successful candidates the Cuisine centre will also provide all PPE uniform.
To ensure all products are produced to the highest standards, by ensuring all raw materials are weighed on scales, to the correct specification. And that the highest standards are kept to meet all production requirements on a daily basis
- Follow the Production plan at all times
- Ensure effective stock rotation of ingredients to minimise waste
- Communicate key issues to the Production Manager.
- Ensure all appropriate PPE, for the task being carried out, is worn at all times
- Follow the Company’s HR and Health & Safety policies in order to achieve a safe and controlled environment for yourself and others at all times.
- Enforce 100% compliance with all Quality policies and procedures to ensure products meet stated customer, legal and Company requirements.
- Check all process records to enable the generation of manufacturing reports.
- Carry out any reasonable/appropriate task requested by a member of the Senior management team.
- Be flexible in your approach to working in various different depts within the factory when requested to do so.
- Proven track record of Food handling
- Interpersonal skills
- Food hygiene requirements and product quality standards
- Excellent numeracy & Literacy skills
- Preferable FLT licence
About the company
Whether it's your first back step back into employment, or you're just looking for a new challenge to fit your lifestyle. Let us support in matching you to the right job to develop your skills. Working with the Compass temporary labour team comes with a range of benefits, something our regular team members use on a daily basis.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Supportive Team
- Perks at Work (Retail discounts, money off cinema tickets, family days out)
- Holiday Accruement
- Weekly Payment