Housekeeping Assistant - 20 hours per week on a 3 month fixed term contract
- To ensure that all areas (except the kitchen and wash up area) are kept clean and in working order at all times
- To clean, wash, vacuum, dust and/or polish as appropriate all walls, floors, ceilings, lights, fitments, windows, curtains, furniture & furnishings, bathrooms, toilets, showers and basins. All vacant bedrooms to be clean and ready before the end of shift. All public bathrooms, toilets and showers to be cleaned every day.
- To follow proper procedures for information flow between the Housekeeping team and the administration team.
- To carry out deep cleaning on an ongoing programme to ensure a tidy, fresh and dust-free environment at all times.
- To collect all domestic laundry, prepare it for collection by laundry services or wash it and return it clean, repaired and ready for use to the service cupboards.
- To keep the ‘Tea Spots’ clean and refilled with supplies at all times.
- To keep the Housekeeping working areas such as laundry, cleaning store room and service cupboards clean and tidy at all times.
- To ensure all cleaning equipment is cleaned and checked after use.
- To report any maintenance problems immediately to the maintenance officer to make sure that there is as much time as possible to attend to the problem.
- To be sensitive to the users of the building when using noisy equipment such as vacuum cleaners. To work alongside the other Housekeeping Assistants and help to provide cover when any of them is ill or on holiday. This may involve helping in the public areas, offices & meeting rooms.
- To respond to any other duties as requested by the Housekeeping Manager, Head of Services, or the Director to meet the needs of Woodbrooke.
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"
Apply for Housekeeping Assistant - 20 hours per week on a 3 month fixed term contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly