Food Service Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Food Services Manager to join the team at one of our busy units in Leeds.
This is a 24-hour site where we cater for breakfast, lunch, tea and have a midnight service available. There are approximately 450 employees on site.
For the right Food Services Manager, we are offering a competitive salary & benefits, a supportive management system, a trained and enthusiastic team and the opportunity to work for a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture. Along with fantastic training and development machines to help you progress your career with Compass.
- £23,500 per annum
- 42 hours per week - Monday-Friday
- Free parking on site
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
As the Food Services Manager, you will organise and supervise the unit in accordance with and to the standards required by Compass Group UK & Ireland, the contract specification and statutory Regulations. To be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of the unit under their control providing a quality service. To manage and oversee the preparation, cooking and service of food to agreed standards and specification. To ensure the efficient and economic use is made of all resources, including stock, team members and company assets.
You will be providing catering services to a well-known courier company. You will be responsible for around 10 team members, and you will be working 42 hours per week Monday-Friday.
- Previous Catering Management experience
- Proven track record of fantastic people management skills
- Former assistant manager or supervisory experience
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns
- Motivated to deliver consistently high standards of food and service quality
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Computer literate
About the company
Quadrant, a joint venture company between Compass Group UK &; Ireland and Royal Mail, is the specialist provider of catering and vending services to the Royal Mail.