Assistant Unit Manager
We have a great opportunity for Assistant Unit Manager, to work for one of our prestigious clients based in Roehampton. This is a great opportunity for someone who is an Assistant Manager looking for new opportunity. Your role will be to support the Manager and make sure the team are fully trained to deliver an exceptional all round service.
You'll be responsible for improving the food offer & quality on site whilst leading a team to provide an outstanding customer service at all times.
This role would suit someone who is looking to gain experience in a management role as this position will give you the exposure to support in the managers absence and holidays.
- Up to £25,000 depending on experience
- 5 out of 7 days (40 hours per week 6.30am to 9pm)
- Opportunity to develop and grow within the Compass Group
We are looking for talented, enthusiastic and experienced Assistant Manager to work with the General Manager and deputise in their absence. Your role is to assist in developing; leading and managing a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable unit and ensure all budget targets are not just achieved, but exceeded.
- Previous experience working within an catering and hospitality environment
- Strong people management skills and have the ability to motivate staff and be a strong leader
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, working to your own initiative
- Excellent relationship building skills and work well under pressure
- Have their own transport
- Must be IT literate
About the company
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility. At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'. Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates.