We currently have an exciting opportunity for a very experienced Chef Manager to manage one of our RA sites based in Eastleigh. The ideal Chef Manager must have excellent craft skills, be creative, passionate and love offering good food and excellent customer service with the assistance of a motivated team.
Have you got the passion, drive, experience, flexibility, eye for detail, working to very high standards, the ability to reach results? If this sounds like you, we would love to have you on our team.
- Chef Manager- Cheltenham
- Up to £25,000 depending on experience
- Monday to Friday only - 40 hours per week - 7.00am – 3.00pm
The Chef Manager will be managing a small team of front and back of house staff. The Chef Manager will be responsible for all back office work whilst building excellent relationships with the clients. The Chef Manager will be expected to work to very high standards, catering for up 700 covers per day offering a breakfast and lunch service all from fresh produce. The chef manager will support the team in the delivery of excellent customer service, food quality and operational excellence.
You will be responsible for the overall Management of the unit. The Chef is responsible for the food on a daily basis but Chef Manager is required to support and enhance the food quality and cover the Chef’s leave.This is a great opportunity for someone to show off their craft skills.
- Strong cooking skills
- The ability to guide, mentor and train a team to maximise their potential
- Good team player & able to get on with others
- Ability to communicate clearly face to face with clients & colleagues and build strong relationships
- Passionate, committed, and honest individual who is a motivated self-starter with excellent people skills and always works to very high standards
- Attention to detail is essential
- Sound health and safety knowledge
About the company
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility. At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple Bringing people together with brilliant food, brilliant service and brilliant associates'. Our inspirational food is alive with flavour and nutrition, sourced in a socially responsible manner for the well-being of our customers, communities and the environment and we match this with the excellent service of our brilliant associates