Ward Catering Assistant - North Middlesex Hospital - Weekends
Looking for a new opportunity as a Ward Host/Hostess? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled ward Host/Hostess to join our inspirational team.
The successful Ward Host/Hostess will be responsible for the following:
- To acknowledge all Patients in a polite and friendly manner as per the company standards.
- To acknowledge and act upon individual patient needs whilst observing cooking standards
- To deal with all Patients comments in a positive manner and take appropriate follow up action.
- To be knowledgeable of all our products, and to advise the Patient in a professional, helpful manner.
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment.
- Be passionate and take pride in their work.
- Flexible to meet with needs of the business.
- Well organised.
- A 'Can do' attitude
- Must have excellent people skills
- Have the ability to show initiative
- Previous catering experience and knowledge is desirable.
If our Ward Host/Hostess position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
About the company
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate about delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises many high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in-house brands.