Vending Personnel Part time
Looking for a new opportunity as a Vending Personnel? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Vending Personnel to join our team
- £8.21 per hour. 30 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Vending Personnel will be responsible for the following duties:
- Replenish and clean vending machines to required standards.
- The secure collection of cash from machines and its deposit ready for collection.
- Maintenance of storeroom, including stock rotation, ordering and stock takes.
If our Vending Personnel position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.