Finance Business Partner
Are you an experienced Finance professional seeking to develop your career within a commercially driven, fast paced FTSE 100 business? RA Venues is the name behind legendary experiences and powerful partnerships with the UK’s most iconic and unique venues: from stadia, conference centres, museums and galleries to heritage sites and performing arenas. With good, honest food at heart and service in our soul, we live and breathe hospitality.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join us at one of our prestigious client’s based in Leeds.
Working closely with the General Manager on site and the Finance Operations Director, this role will focus on commerciality and partnering with the unit management team to drive performance and control change initiatives.
- Up to £40,000 depending on experience
- Working Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
- Opportunity to grow within the Compass Group
- Work in direct partnership with General Manager on each site, Finance Operations Director to improve financial performance
- Ensure appropriate business modelling tool is utilised by each site and is understood by management team
- Be the pro-active link between venue and central team to ensure all transactional activity and processes are working as well as required and concerns highlighted promptly
- Working closely with GM to ensure full awareness of all financial drivers to enable robust decision-making
- KPI Reporting for business segments
- P&L reporting and variance analysis
- Business analysis – optimising margin delivery, segment reporting, pre and post event day reviews
- Analysis of impact of initiatives
- Compilation of financial reports for client and presenting to client and Compass Directors
- Business analysis on commercial initiatives
- Ensure control procedures are in place for unit operations teams to meet forecast
- Monitoring of departmental variances
- Part qualified or qualified accountant
- Previous commercial finance experience of improving business results and adding value
- High numeric and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - ability to articulate oral and written information concisely and logically
- Ability to analyse and evaluate information
- Excellent inter personal skills with proven ability to influence internal and external parties
- Self-motivated with an ability to effectively plan and organise own work
- Ability to take on a broad spectrum of work under pressure and to deliver in agreed timescales
- Self-motivated and ability to adapt to a changing environment
About the company
Founded in New York 59 years ago, Restaurant Associates brings high quality employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK’s leading workplaces. We believe in the power of food and drink to bring people together, whether in a restaurant or speciality café, to inspire them to do great things at work.
Our food is crafted onsite by passionate people using the best ingredients and we know that a balanced, plant focused, natural, fresh and sustainable menu will increase the productivity of our customers and keep them motivated and happy whilst at work.
We provide amazing food, create inviting spaces, and develop engaging environments that inspire, motivate and unite our customers