Commis Chef/Customer Service
Commis Chef/Customer Service Assistant
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Commis Chef/Customer Service Assistant to undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by the Sous Chef.
- £8.25 per hour. Working on a Zero hour contract.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Commis Chef/Customer Service Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assisting the Sous Chef for the day to day food preparation ensuring compliance and legislative requirement at all times.
- Serving hot and cold food to customers.
- . To ensure all the food service areas are cleaned down directly after usage and all preparation for the mii-en- plause is completed.
- . To continue to develop one's own skills and Knowledge within the position.
- . To complete all company training as requested.
- . Communicate order requirement to the Manager.
- . To complete work/cleaning schedules ensuring efficiency is maximised.
- . Ensure high standards of Hygiene, Health & Safety is maintained in the Kitchen at all times
- . Keep dilligent records as required
If our Commis Chef/Customer Service Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
Chartwells Independents, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high-quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and school staff.
Whether it be producing great food for pupils and staff or being involved in creating great hospitality events our teams have a passion for preparing food using fresh quality ingredients. Our belief is that it all starts with great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.