Chef De Partie - Meeting and Events - Wimbledon
Chef De Partie – Meetings and Events
Up to £25,000
All England Lawn Tennis Club
We are looking for a talented Chef De Partie at this prestigious sports club based in the heart of Wimbledon.
This is one of the world’s iconic sporting locations serving as a private Members Club during 50 weeks of the year and then, for two weeks, hosting The Championships – the world’s premier grass court tennis tournament.
We are looking for a Chef De Partie that can help drive our food offer forward within the Meeting and Events business working alongside Head Chef.
This role offers great development opportunities and would suit a Chef with high volume conference and events experience.
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary.
- Support the head chef in delivering, great food to each individual event
- Drive the business forward by supporting any initiatives that may have been given
- Ability to work on their own and deliver constant great food
- Work in line with the company’s HSE practises
- Ability to run a small function on their own
- Prepare, cook and present food to the highest standards checking for taste, presentation and quality.
- To ensure all food preparation is carried out in accordance with food hygiene procedures
- To ensure the effective control of a specific station within the kitchen
- Support all areas of the Kitchen as required
- To ensure food is served promptly and work is carried out quickly and efficiently to keep up when busy
- Be innovative and creative
- Passionate about food and great service
- NVQ level 3 preferable
- Good track record of longevity in previous roles
- Mix of small restaurants and large would be perfect or large site operations
- Great attitude and willingness to develop
- Driven by excellence with great attention to detail
About the company
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.