Customer Service Assistant- Maternity Cover
Customer Service Assistant-Maternity Cover
Looking to work in the Hospitality Industry but don’t want to work evenings and weekends?
Are you customer focused and enjoy working as part of a team?
Then look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Assistant to join our team at Western Power Distribution in Taunton working Monday through Thursday 7:30am – 1:30pm and Friday 8:00am – 1pm (with some flexibility).
- £8.21 per hour. 29.5 hours per week- Maternity Cover position
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Customer Service Assistant will undertake the following duties:
- Serving the food
- Dealing with customers
- Keeping a clean environment
- Some basic food production
- Filling of Vending machines
- General support
- Customer focused attitude
- Reliable and punctual
- No previous experience is necessary as training provided
- Willing to work as part of a team
If our Customer Service Assistant position is right for you - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary food service solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.