Working as part of the sales team, the Sales Account Exec will be the first point of contact for clients. He or she will be responsible for the selling of the facilities at QEII Centre to the UK corporate and agency market, employing sales skills to achieve challenging revenue targets from existing and new clients. He or she will be responsible for managing a number of key client accounts to gain maximum profitability whilst maintaining high levels of client satisfaction.
To act as the first point of contact for clients enquiring about using the Centre; handling incoming enquiries in a friendly, professional and efficient manner ensuring that all information is accurately captured on Ungerboeck the centre’ CRM and event management system.
- Able to demonstrate evidence of meeting and exceeding venue sales targets
- Strong self-motivation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good numeracy skills
- Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills, ability to plan, organise and deliver work to meet deadlines and quality standards.
- A high standard of computer literacy including CRM systems