1 day left
- Full Time
Looking for a new opportunity as a Bar Supervisor? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Bar Supervisor to provide an effective and efficient service to customers. Our hand selected Bar Supervisor will ensure that the environment continues to be a pleasant one to work in.
- £8.75 per hour. 40 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Bar Supervisor will be responsible for the following duties:
- Handling cash and stock
- Till operating
- Balance payments against the till.
- Acquire a good knowledge of all products in order to be able to advise individual customers on their product choice
- Serve customers with hot and cold food
- Serve beverages on a counter during service times
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to our highest standards
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality as required
- Quality check our stock
If our Bar Supervisor position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.