Hospitality Manager-Canary Wharf
Due to a Management restructure, a role has been created for a Hospitality Manager to provide clear leadership, commerciality and quality standards. We are looking for a passionate, professional and confident Hospitality Manager to work on site at one of our prestigious client sites in Canary Wharf.
You will lead and develop the current events and corporate hospitality offer, whilst training and developing the large team and ensuring an exceptional high-end service at all times.
- Up to £45000 depending on experience
- Working Monday to Friday only!
- Working onsite at one of our prestigious accounts in Canary Wharf
- Ensure that hospitality services are delivered to the highest standards
- Confident in managing a large FOH & BOH team and a fluctuating team size of casual staff
- Overseeing hospitality budget & P&L
- Must enjoy being hand on and customer facing - visibility and control is essential
- Organising and coordinating a high volume and a wide variety of hospitality requirements and events - from informal and innovative to formal fine dining
- Ensure that all customer requirements are delivered in line with the client and Compass expectation
- Staff development, including training and motivating staff
- Leading innovation and developing creative ideas.
- Managing the labour budget & increasing sales
- Experience in managing corporate hospitality and fine dining - either in contract catering OR 5 star/luxury environments
- Exceptional attention to detail, ensuring standards and expectations are met and exceeded
- Experience in managing large teams
- Passion for food and innovation
- Outgoing charismatic personality that will engage team and clients
- Strong and dynamic management style
- Prepared to constantly challenge and improve our current standards and offer
About the company
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.