Looking for a new opportunity as a Unit manager? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Unit Manager to ensure the highest standards of service at all times.
- £13,000 per annum. 30 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Unit Manager will be responsible for the following duties:
- Supervise staff and coordinate operations to run as effectively as possible.
- Responsible for effective budgeting and monitoring expenses.
- Dealing with customer complaints
If our Unit Manager position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.