Levy Leisure are proud to be the catering partner for a prestigious venue based in Beaulieu, we provide all retail catering and conference & events requirements at this spectacular venue.
Due to an internal promotion, we are now looking for an Operations Manager to oversee all catering and events related requirements. You will be leading on some exciting new growth projects and leading a strong and successful team. The C&E side of the business provides mostly for weddings and therefore the Operations Manager needs to be certain of providing exceptional guest experience.
- £30,000-£32,000 dependent on experience
- Working 5 out of 7 days
- Working on site at one of our prestigious venues in Beaulieu
- Lots of scope to develop and progress
- Overseeing a prestigious and spectacular venue with all retail and C&E requirements.
- Managing the day to day operation with a hands-on approach Building a strong relationship with the business owner and key stakeholders
- Ability to identify sales opportunities and exploit them
- A strong focus on developing a core team, and full responsibility for managing a large variable team
- Reviewing standards and processes and improving where required
- Strong attention to detail within all aspects of catering and hospitality
- Innovation and creativity with menu plans
- Delivering on KPI agreed with the client
- Assisting of P&L and Budgetary achievements, an understanding of cost vs revenue.
- This is a commercial contract, your main focus will be to maximise sales and profitability
- Driving and growing profit through strategic planning
- Excellent commercial understanding and creative ideas to increase business
- Being fully responsible for all health & safety and food safety
- Stakeholder and client management - building strong and robust relationships
- Detail conscious
- Able to work efficiently with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to create a motivated, engaged and positive team environment
- Be a strong leader
- A passion for the catering, retail and events industry
- Experience in managing large variable teams
- Structured and approachable people management skills
- Highly proactive and innovative in approach
- Experience of leading and managing projects
- Constantly challenges the ‘status quo’
- Stakeholder management – experience of building relationships with all levels of seniority
- An innovative approach for food and service
- Respond to the pace of the business in terms of speed of work and productivity
- Dedicated and driven to succeed
About the company
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.