We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Restaurant Manager with a passion for food, exceptional skill set with high end industry experience to lead and manage and motivate your team to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
You will be working onsite at an exclusive and historic venue which requires a committed Restaurant Manager to deliver exceptionally high standards of service, and who will work within a strong team to provide a smooth and professional catering and event service.
- Up to £26,000 dependant on experience
- 5 working days which will include some weekends and evenings 45hr per week.
- Meals on duty
- Fantastic new role due to growth within the contract, with clear progression and access to extensive online training to support your development.
We are looking for a passionate Restaurant Manager to join us to oversee the full operation and manage a team of driven individuals.
- Coordinate daily Front of House and Back of House restaurant operations
- Proven experience of running high volume restaurant catering.
- Proven experience of planning & running functions / weddings / events
- Ability to identify sales opportunities and exploit them
- Ability to manage a profit and loss account – this is not a cost plus business. Comfortable with finances
- Ability to motivate a team and develop training plans as required.
- Able to work efficiently with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong communicator as they will work closely with the client and need to motivate the team.
- Deliver superior service and maximise customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices to ensure development within the team
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant
- Previous restaurant/employee dining/retail management experience
- Food Safety Level 2 required
- Proven ability to understand GP
- Proactive, enthusiastic and hands on approach
- Shows drive, tenacity and resilience to get things done
- Ability to demonstrate great organisational skills in a high volume and demanding environment
- A passion for food and creativity
- Strong management, development and HR skills
- Attention to detail and ability to set high standards
About the company
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.