Head of Operations - Midlands
5 days left
- Full Time
The Head of Operations role is pivotal in the further development of the Compass brand. Due to our strong internal talent management processes, we now require a new Head of Operations to lead and manage the Midlands region and ensure that the targets and objectives are achieved.
In the role of Head of Operations, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the catering facilities within this division and partnering with multiple client accounts. You will be responsible for guiding and supporting your team of Regional Managers in driving sales, profit, standards and world-class service by leading and inspiring your team. Ultimately you will embrace the principles of Compass to deliver a seamless service to the end customer.
- £60,000 per annum depending on experience
- Company Car & Bonus
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
- Provide a clear vision to the team promoting the commercial objectives and goals
- Direct, lead, develop and motivate individuals and their teams in the delivery of business and personal objectives
- Continual evaluation of the strategy for future business growth.
- Develop and monitor through direct reports operational excellence / best practice in customer services
- Work with senior management to deliver financial, commercial and activity targets and ensure these are met and surpassed.
- Achieve operational excellence through a high-performance environment that embraces continuous improvement
- An enthusiastic individual with a passion for leading in a multi-site catering environment
- An outstanding communicator, able to liaise confidently with customers , clients, senior management and lead, engage & develop managers
- Knowledge & experience of driving profitable sales growth across multiple sites
- Experience of developing a strong focussed culture amongst teams whilst working remotely
- Good numeracy skills with the ability to analyse & interpret data e.g. sales data
- Able to work flexibly in line with business requirements
About the company
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.