Looking for a new opportunity as a Breakfast Chef? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Breakfast Chef to pursue out the following duties:
- Prepare, assemble and cook breakfast menu dishes,
- Provide high quality dishes for the restaurant.
- Assist in general cleaning of the kitchen,
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene.
- Provide a high quality counter service to all customers.
- £9.50 per hour. 40 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Breakfast Chef will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparing and cooking breakfast
- Sometimes manning the breakfast buffet
- Ordering stock for the kitchen
If our Breakfast Chef position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.