Control Room Operator
Control Room Operator
Looking for a new opportunity as a Control Room Operator? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Control Room Operator to join our highly motivated team.
- £10.49 per hour. 42 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Control Room Operator will be responsible for the following:
- Manage customer calls (Internal and external customers) and ensuring that issues are resolved in a prompt/efficient manner
- Logging all transactions on our CAFM system (Computer Aided Facility Management System) including new calls, updates, chasing contractors for updates, etc.
- Ensuring that gaps in resource within onsite operations are identified and resourced using internal and external parties
- Ensuring that security related issues are managed and dealt with in line with company policies to the highest standards
- Respond to requests for assistance and managing high risk situations to resolution
- Report writing on major issues ready for circulation to the wider business
- Ensuring Health and Safety issues are managed and escalated accordingly
- Ensuring Facility Issues are managed and escalated accordingly
- Any other business to ensure that the highest standards are maintained with our customers/work colleagues
- Excellent IT skills i.e. Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Good time management skills
- Can work shift patterns and provide flexibility, where required
If our Control Room Operative position is right for you and you match our criteria of skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
If interested please email your CV to SOHAIL.RAHMAN@14FORTY.CO.UK
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.