BMI The Priory Hospital is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals and clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Looking for an experienced Customer Service Assistant to work at the BMI Priory Hospital. Please note we require flexible, hardworking candidates for this position as there will be a mix of weekends and bank holidays on the rota.
The role is for 14 hours per week and shift patterns will be the following:
- 7:00am to 2:30pm
- 7:30am to 3:00pm
- 12:00pm to 7:30pm
- 12:30pm to 8:00pm
The staff restaurant facility caters for many people, providing excellent food and great service. The duties for this role will include, serving customers in a polite and friendly manner, basic food preparation, ensuring kitchen, service and restaurant areas are kept clean, tidy and safe. Other duties will include cashiering, vending and taking an active part in any unit sales promotions.
- Previous experience of working in a Catering environment is required
- Ability to promote a welcoming environment where our colleagues, clients and customers receive great service
- Polite and friendly
- Cash Handling experience
- Good Customer Care skills
- Neat and tidy in appearance
- Awareness of Hygiene standards
- A 'can do' attitude, prepared to help out the rest of the team in a willing and positive manner
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Good command of the English Language
About the company
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.