Catering Manager - Catering, Retail and Hospitality
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced General Catering Manager to join the team at one of our multi-tenanted sites, Breakspear Park Restaurant in Hemel Hempstead.
We provide services for the staff and customer catering, hospitality and Starbucks cafe stations. We need someone with the passion to take the unit to the next level by improving service, sales and people performance.
For the right Catering Manager, we are offering a highly competitive salary & benefits, a supportive management system, a trained and enthusiastic team and the opportunity to work for a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture. Along with fantastic training and development machines to help you progress your career with Compass.
- Up to £30,000 dependent on experience
- Monday-Friday but flexibility required
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores as well as travel etc.
As the Catering Manager, you will lead and manage a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
- Previous Catering Management experience
- Hospitality experience
- Retail experience
- Contract Catering experience
- Experience with building client relationships
- Commercial skills are a must
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns and full accountability for P&L
- Motivated to deliver consistently high standards of food and service quality
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Computer literate
About the company
Eurest Services, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the market leader in the provision of food and support services to business and industry providing nearly 1500 organisations, including 80 of the FTSE 100, with staff restaurants, delis, cafe bars and shops. The business also provides the full spectrum of soft and hard Facilities Management services, from technical support, building maintenance and supply logistics to hotel services, transport, pest control and communications.