Costa Assistant Manager - Basingstoke Hospital
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Assistant Manager, your role will be to support the Store Manager to ensure that the whole team are 100% focused on customer service, driving sales, operational standards, ensuring brand compliance is continuously met and to assist with the development of the team
- Salary - Competitive
- Monday-Friday, 40 Hours per week (1 in 4 Saturday or Sunday)
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Up to 10% discount in various high street stores as well as travel etc.
- Lead by example by providing a hands-on approach
- Ensure customers are served in a friendly, professional and efficient manner
- Motivate all team members and monitor performance and conduct in line with company procedures
- Monitor the units KPI’s ensuring targets are met
- In the absence of the Store Manager taking full responsibility of running the store
- Supporting Store Manage to achieve results
The type of applications that we would be interested in seeing, is individuals that ideally have a proven track record of delivering profitable sales success within a retail food environment, ideally a coffee related operation, but open to see candidates that have a demonstrable customer service experience.
Detailed experience in the mentoring and development of their staff, achieving consistent high audits outcome, profit protection, labour management and GP. Excellent interpersonal capability
About the company
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate about delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises many high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in-house brands.