Barista - Costa Coffee Chase Farm Hospital
Looking for a new opportunity as a Barista? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Barista to provide the highest level of customer service to clients and customers in a coffee service environment. The right candidate will strive to grasp every opportunity to up-sell, by ensuring maximum sales are achieved through promotional activity and product knowledge.
- £8.21 per hour. 30 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Barista will be responsible for the following:
- Taking orders and payments whilst assembling customer orders which may include food and drink
- Efficiently preparing and serving customers’ barista prepared drinks to brand standards
- Ensure espresso is dialled in to recipe standards
- Always serve appropriate drinks with latte art
- Maintain standards of cleanliness at your work station, ensuring opening and closing checklists are followed at all times
- Ensure the coffee area is stocked and ready for busy service periods
- Understand how to complete grind and dose checks on your grinder and espresso machine
- Follow stock management procedures for coffee, milk and all other drink ingredients
- Hunger and desire to grow and develop along the barista career journey
- You care about quality and have passion for delivering exceptional service that is relevant to each customer
- You can multitask, working in rhythm and sequence with a team
- You stay calm under pressure and show initiative when you see something that needs to get done
- Experience working in a hospitality environment