Looking for a new opportunity as a Domestic assistant A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Domestic Assistant to join our team.
- £9.02 per hour. 37.5 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Domestic assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare and serve beverages to patients. Prepare drinks with thickener to accommodate individual needs. Wash crockery as required. Collect meal trays from patients and return to food trolley.
- Wash water jugs and glasses and replenish with fresh water daily.
- Report any fabric or structural repairs to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Assist the team in ensuring that patients feel comfortable, warm, safe and in a clean environment.
- To respect the dignity and privacy of patients whilst carrying out all duties.
- To maintain complete confidentiality with regard to all patient issues.
- Cleaning Duties as required
If our Domestic Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate about delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises many high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in-house brands.