Mess Accounts Clerk
Mess Accounts Clerk
Looking for a new opportunity as an Accounts Clerk? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for a experienced and highly talented Accounts Clerk to join our team and be responsible for the efficient running and organisation of the accounts.
The Successful Mess Accounts Clerk will be responsible for the following:
- Filing, duplicating, photocopying, despatching of mail and maintenance of statutory / Mess committee requirements.
- Preparation and payment of monies collected from the mess into the appropriate bank or mess fund.
- Maintain communication with the relevant committee members either by Email or telephone (ensuring to document content of conversation and date)
- Answer queries received from individuals regarding Mess bills either by Email or telephone (ensuring to document content of conversation and date)
- Understand any accounting or IT support provided either during a remote session or by telephone
- Be aware of their Contract obligation regarding time lines
- Be aware of their obligation regarding Company time lines
- Ensure the safety of any money held in respect of the Mess Accounts
- Ensure security and confidentiality of the information held on each mess member and the mess business in accordance with GDPR
If our Mess Accounts Clerk position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
ESS Support Services Worldwide is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.