Security Officer - Relief
Relief Security Officer
Looking for a new opportunity as a Relief Security Officer ? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for a experienced, multi talented and highly skilled Relief Security Officer to work across a variety of our sites.
It is essential that the successful Area Relief Security Officer has a squeaky clean driving license and access to their own vehicle.
The successful Relief Security Officer will indulge in the following duties:
- Covering shifts on a variety of sites
- Deliver the highest levels of customer service
- Monitor access and egress of personnel and respond to breaches
- Conduct patrols of the premises
- Maintain clear and legible records and log book
- Gatehouse Duties, Booking In Out vehicles
- Search Duties, including personal and vehicles.
- Any other duties deemed necessary.
We're looking for a skillful and hands on Relief Security Officer who has the essential skills and qualities:
- Valid SIA licence
- CCTV licence preferable
- Distribution centre experience preferable
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Adhere to health & safety at all times
- Any other duties deemed necessary
All successful candidates are subject to BS7858 security clearance. A clear 5 year checkable work/ education history is therefore imperative for recruiters throughout the selection process.
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- SIA (Preferred)
- Driving License (Required)
If our Area Relief Security Officer position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.