Domestic Cleaning and Portering Manager - Ealing Hospital
We are looking for a talented individual to come on board and join the team as our new Domestic Cleaning and Portering Manager, based at Ealing Hospital
Ealing Hospital is a district general NHS hospital, part of London North West University Healthcare NHS Trust.
- Up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
As our Domestic Cleaning and Portering Manager, reporting into the general manager, you will manage both the domestic & portering divisions at the hospital. You will effectively lead a team of 110 to deliver contract excellence across those services at the hospital. Constantly developing this contract, making improvement where necessary, building detailed succession plans throughout your teams.
This role is a hands-on opportunity and you will be client-facing and managing the key stakeholder relationships.
What we will be looking for in applications are;
- An excellent understanding and experience of Soft Facilities Management Services – specifically domestics and portering delivered in the healthcare sector
- A strong customer service ethos
- Excellent people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels & the development of high performing teams
- Experience of leading successful and ongoing continuous improvement programmes
- A track record of regular achievement of both financial and personal objectives
- First class presentation skills, both verbal and written
About the company
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.