Senior People Business Partner - Maternity Cover
We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior HR Business Partner to join a growing organisation during a period of change, looking after the UK. Reporting to the Managing Director you will responsible for managing and leading the HR operational function within the UK. The role works closely with the HR Business Partners & Regional Trainers to ensure their action plans and objectives are delivered to plan, whilst focussing on building HR capability in the region through effective performance management and development of the HR teams.
• To lead on the development and implementation of the HR strategy in close collaboration with the People Director in addition to the development of HR policies and processes to meet organisational objectives.
• Lead, manage and develop the HR team with an aim to drive HR Capability through the team both direct and indirect reports
• To keep abreast of developments in the field of HR best practice and employment law and advise on the implications for the organisation.
• Relationship management with various external advisory bodies and other key stakeholders such employment Law specialists, Employee Forums, internal & external employee representatives.
• Manage the HR processes and framework, develop the Learning and Development offering strategy in conjunction with the subject matter experts.
• Work in partnership with the Director of HR and Senior leaders across the business to ensure a consistent, fair and responsible approach in dealing with HR related issues and escalations.
• Work closely with the wider HR team to provide a joined-up approach to any tribunal activity or legal challenge, minimising business risk.
• Coaching with operational leaders and HR function to drive effective leadership and capability across the region
• Budget management in line with delegated responsibility
• Coach and develop the HR Business Partnering skillsets within the team and ensure a value adding service is being offered to the business.
As Senior HRBP you will be an enthusiastic self-starter with a proven ability of team management & will have an excellent understanding of employment law, to manage change and ER agendas creatively and the ability to build rapport and influence senior, demanding stakeholders.
Ability to build strong relationships, project a positive attitude, and have exciting leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop H R across the business.
This role will cover maternity leave commencing mid November 2019 for a minimum of 9 months.