Barista - Costa Coffee
We currently have an opportunity for a Costa Coffee Barista to join our team at a busy site that caters for many people within a healthcare environment, providing excellent food and great service. We are looking for new recruits to join our well established, dedicated and welcoming team to provide excellent customer service.
Our roles differ to those on the high street given it is a hospital environment, but this is rewarding and challenging for the correct candidate.
- To deliver the perfect cup of coffee to every customer in line with the required Brand Standards whilst at the same time delivering outstanding customer service.
- To make and present hot and cold foods to include sandwiches, paninis and toasties
- Use of tills and cash handling
- To assist in keeping the store tidy by cleaning tables and using dishwashers
- Maintain stock levels by replenishing fridges and displays including stock rotation in accordance with company health and hygiene regulations.
- To be knowledgeable about products and answer customer queries in a timely fashion.
Enthusiasm to execute outstanding customer
Communicate confidently with customers
Flexible approach (ability to be multi skilled)
Honest and Open
Willing to learn
Ability to work within a team and individually
(dependant on volume of shift)
Reliable/Committed – delivery of shifts
Flexible/committed to be available for shifts
- Worked within a customer facing environment
- Worked in Hospitality/Retail Industryessential but desirable
About the company
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate about delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises many high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in-house brands.