FM Food Services Manager
We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.
We are looking for a talented individual to come onboard and join the team at Royal Surrey County Hospital as their FM Food Services Manager
- Salary: £34,700
- Monday – Friday (40 hours per week, flexibility required to meet business needs)
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street store
As the FM Food Services Manager, you will manage the patient catering, hospitality, vending and staff restaurant services on site. You will manage a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to ensure budget targets are achieved. To be customer focused and financially astute to achieve company and client objectives
This will involve liaising closely with the ward staff to ensure that the services are meeting their requirements and constantly looking for ways to improve the service.
- Good chef skills are an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of working with food
- Proven experience in managing successful teams in a similar environment
- Excellent financial acumen
- Experience of leading and managing a small team of people
- Computer literate
About the company
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.