Food Service Assistant
Food Service Assistant
Looking for a new opportunity as a Food Service Assistant? To perform a variety of tasks associated with food production, front of house services and any general support required with due regard to all Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations. To perform general duties which support the efficient running of a contract or unit in line with contractual requirements and support the Food Service Manager to deliver great service to our customers and client.
The successful Food Service Assistant will indulge in the following duties:
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
- To demonstrate a can-do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- To maximise all sales opportunities through selling techniques
- To accept payment and give change to customers, including operating a till
- To acquire a good knowledge of all products in order to be able to advise individual customers on their product choice
- To actively gain customer feedback, passing information gained onto your line manager.
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of visitors to your work area
- Be able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety.
- CRB if applicable
- Security checked if applicable, SIA, Credit check, depending on the role you carry out.
- Customer service focused
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Self motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Is passionate about delivering a world class service to our clients and customers
- Is able to work as a team but also willing to act on their own initiative
- Acts with honesty and integrity
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.