Store Manager - ASDA Cafe
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Cafe Manager to join the team. The unit is an Asda Café within Asda Superstore in Bury St Edmunds.
For the right Manager, we are offering a competitive salary, a supportive management system, and an enthusiastic team and an opportunity to build a team around you
- Up to £24,000 per annum dependant on experience
- 5 out of 7 days
- Operational Hours 7:00 am – 6.00 pm - you will do 40 hours per week rostered over these hours
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
As the Cafe Manager, you will lead and manage a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
You'll be responsible for improving the sales & quality on site while leading a team to provide outstanding customer service at all times.
- Have previous retail management experience
- Someone who can drive sales
- Literate and fluent in English.
- Competent in IT (excel, emails, word)
- Great organisational and observational skills
- Ideally, experience in a branded coffee shop
- Been at an Assistant manager level or higher
- Passionate about customer service
- Good problem solver
- Loves the diversity in their work
- Must have enthusiastic, can-do attitude
About the company
Instore provides restaurant and cafe food services for many of the UK's most respected and loved retail brands, creating a unique market approach for every client. As part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, we offer a specialist retails service, with the backing of one of the world's most successful catering service and hospitality businesses.