Looking for a new opportunity as a Security Supervisor? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Security Supervisor to supervise and oversee our security functions within our organisation
- Monday - Friday Full Time
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Security Supervisor will undertake the following duties:
- - Ensure compliance with the Assignment Instructions for the site
- - Ensure all security officers meet the requirements for the site
- - Provide training to security officers when required and challenge poor performance
- - Ensure all Officers are updated with any changes in company policies or client expectations
- - Promote a positive image always to the client, colleagues and visitors to the site
- - Support your team of Security Officers
- - Make sure all site paperwork is correct and maintained to the required standard
- - SIA License.
- - IT literate, specifically in the use of word, excel and outlook.
- - Excellent customer service skills.
- Previous Security Supervisor experience.
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.