Post Room Supervisor
We are looking for someone with previous experience in a post room environment.
Based in our office in Croydon. 5 days a week, start time 7.00am, finish 5.00pm daily, 45 hours per week.
- opening and distribution of daily post, magazines and parcels (some of this post has to be delivered before 8:30)
- *dealing with couriers and deliveries making sure they get x-rayed then logged into the system.
- *supplying printers with paper and toners making sure we always have enough in stock.
- *sorting and franking outgoing post.
- *booking couriers, preparing items for collection.
- *supporting the MRC. MRC is the booking room email system we use, which includes a hub area, which would need support to configure, etc. This can mean moving heavy table and liaising with IT dept for conferences, presentation set up
- This role involves lifting and moving heavy items and walking for most of the day, use of trolleys, franking machine, photocopiers, fax, letter opening machine and x-ray machine, inputting data in to the send suite tracking system.
You will need good communication skills and basic Microsoft office skills.
It would be ideal if the you are familiar with the vendors (royal mail, city sprint, DHL, etc.).
You will need to be extremely organised as there’s items in and out all the time and easy environment for things to go missing.
About the company
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates’ attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.