We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Catering Supervisor to operate and co-ordinate all catering activities within the catering department and associated areas, in accordance with both company and client requirements; safely and to a high standard. Supervise and organise staff to deliver maximum benefit to the client and Compass and to promote a leading Health & Safety culture in all team activities
- £9.67 per hour. 37.5 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Supervisor will undertake the following duties:
- Allocate duties to the team (rota), supervising and assisting where necessary, including being able to cover colleagues shift when absent due to sickness or annual leaves.
- Supporting Patients and retail Team
- Keeping the vending machine in good order, clean and fully operational.
- Carry out appropriate training for all team members
- Prioritise work, monitor standards and conduct regular quality audits
- All service areas covered with trained staff
- Regular quality audits up to standard
- Proven experience in a supervisory role
- Excellent people skills, able to motivate, lead and develop a team
- Have a passion about food and excellent customer service
- Knowledge about products, promotions and sales
- Sound awareness of health, safety and food safety legislation
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate about delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises many high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in-house brands.