Night Supervisor (North Middlesex Hospital)
Looking for a new opportunity as a Domestic Supervisor? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Housekeeping/Cleaning Supervisor to manage the work of our Cleaning Staff, to ensure all areas are kept and presented to our highest standards.
The working hours are 10pm- 6:00am Saturdays and Sundays. Candidates will need to be fully flexible to work these hours.
The role is Managing all services. This includes Porters, Domestics and food. This is very much a working Supervisor role. These shifts are very busy and full on.
The successful Cleaning Supervisor will be responsible for the following duties:
- Be involved in the appointment of Cleaning Staff
- Train, instruct and supervise
- Cleaning, sweeping and vacuum cleaning
- Emptying of bins
- Washing, dusting and polishing surfaces, including floors, walls, tables etc
- Scrubbing and buffing floors using powered equipment on the relevant floors
- Cleaning of toilet areas, to include replenishing of toilet rolls, soap and hand towels
- Minimum of 2 years housekeeping/cleaning supervisory experience in a medium – large operation.
- Supervising large teams
- Experience dealing with rotas and staff reviews
- Experience carrying out cleaning inspections
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Strong IT, administrative and organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety/Infection control.
- High standards and be quality driven.
- Auditing experience would be advantageous.
About the company
The Compass Group family (UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider) – market leaders in the provision of catering, retail, leisure and support services in the Defence & Offshore sector. This allows us to work in some of the most historic and iconic locations across the British Isles