Reprographics and Postal Services Operative
Postal & Reprographics Operative
Looking for a new opportunity? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for a experienced and highly talented Postal and Reprographics Operative to join our team.
- £9.26 per hour. 40 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Postal & Reprographics Operative will undertake the following duties:
- Logging of all royal mail & courier deliveries received during day and informing recipient
- Distributing communication into pigeon holes.
- Frank external mail and record all special deliveries, ensuring all mail is cleared on a daily basis.
- Deliver and collect mail and parcels around the building and from other sites.
- Insert letters into envelopes using the inserting machine and also by hand.
- Ordering consumables that are needed on a weekly basis.
- Programming instructions into the copying equipment, for instance page size or weight, ensuring that wastage is kept to a minimum
- Replenishment of Toners and supplying print materials to the machines
- Monitoring the progress of the copying run
- Finishing copied items, for example trimming, scoring, binding and laminating
- Performing basic maintenance and cleaning of print room equipment.
- To liaise with customers and manage the centralised stationery on site and cross charge departments.
- To ensure all MFDS situated around the building and other sites are maintained and in working order and report any equipment failure to the relevant suppliers; all faults to be detailed in equipment log book.
- To ensure paper and consumables stock are kept to an adequate level.
- To keep accurate records of postal jobs carried out for the purposes of recharges and completing of spreadsheets used for management information
- Must hold a full UK driving licence.
- Appreciation for client confidentiality and working in a professional environment
A basic knowledge of post room activities and systems would be an advantage. Previous experience within Reprographics is desirable but we are looking for someone who is going to come in looking to absorb and progress, so a trainee willing to learn would also be considered.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good computer and administration skills
- Flexible and proactive approach to work; excellent customer service skills; team focused; calm under pressure.
- Highly organised and administrative, with an ability to prioritise.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
If our position is right for you and you match our criteria of skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
About the company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.